Front Left Wave Motorcycle Brake Disc Disk RM RMX Light Weight
brake rotor -2016.pdf
- The high carbon content of these discs offers superior memory
retention and strength. Some surface rust may appear; this will not
effect the performance of the disc.
- When fitting these discs to your bike, TARAZON recommend using OEM
factory torque settings.
- Offsetting the front discs on bikes with dual front discs will
improve the feel of the brakes.
- Getting your wheels re-balanced is advised but not essential, as
many discs in the TARAZON range do not weigh the same as OEM discs.
- The 'breaking in' period for disc is usually 100 miles; gradual
breaking at various speeds with various pressure is the best way to
break them in.
- All brake discs suffer with pad compound build up over time, this
heats the disc and can lead to premature warping. Regular cleaning
with a good disc brake cleaner will ensure the disc surface remains
clean and gives consistent performance.
|RM||125||88-09||FRONT - L|
|RM||250||89-12||FRONT - L|
|RMX S||250||92-98||FRONT - L|
|DRZ E||400||00-08||FRONT - L|
|DRZ S||400||00-09||FRONT - L|
TARAZON Brake is an independently owned and managed leader in the
brake market, proud of it's customers, it's products, it's success
and its people. TARAZON Brake produce the largest range of brake
pads and brake discs in the world, with large quantity of parts for
every type of moving vehicle.TARAZON Brakes are made in one of its
own factory in China.